Tuesday 24 August 2010

Ammended SYW Rules.

I have been typing my way through my ammended SYW rules each night.My aim is to give them a more professional look,by adding photographs etc. I am not certain how I will get them printed,as they now have colour added to them. There have been little tweaks to the rules,where from the few games played,problems were highlighted. However overall,they did play well. John Reidy who put them together used Charles Grant and Donald Featherstone as his starting point,throwing in a couple of ideas from Charlie Wesencraft. It all sounds very muddled but they do play very well. I certainly think they reflect the period better than a lot of current commercial rules,and certainly are a lot more fun,then I am a tad biased.
The best thing I found is they reflect the period well. Anyway,back to the typing.

1 comment:

  1. If you plan to share them, you might want to use a .pdf format . . . then each person could print them off for themselves.

    I, for one, would be interested in seeing them once you're done.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.
Austria 1809.

Austrian Hussars

Austrian Hussars
Hinchliffe figures

Austrian Grenzer

Austrian Grenzer
Austrian Grenzer

Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2013
Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2012

Smoggycon 2012
Smoggycon 2012

Smoogycon 2009

Smoogycon 2009
My French getting another beating